Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

make my logo work in google merchant center

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I could use to advice or help. I have been working with all kinds of apps trying to make, fix, trying again and again to fix and make a logo that google merchant center branding will allow.   I am trying to make sure my logo file doesnt go over 5 mb. But i dont have a clue how to do that i know how to set the pixels but not file size.  Or make a logo they havent rejected.   If anyone can help me with this please. Running outta hair to pull out....   Thank you

Tina Brown

Guiding Lights Boutique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I havent used Adobe program yet signed up for free trail of it all.  Never usued before just need to know what is the best spot to make my logo please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>signed up for free trail of it all

1 - do be aware that the free trial converts to a paid subscription after one week, unless you cancel the trial

2 - Photoshop is Adobe's picture editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to Google Merchant Center Help, JPG or PNG must be at least 500 x 500 pixels but no more than 2,000 x 2,000 pixels. And your graphic should fill as much of the canvas as possible.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7059936?hl=en

In Photoshop, open your image and Go to File > Export > Export As > See screenshot. 

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines