Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Managing uploads

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

First, I am a photographer but do not use Lightroom. (I don't like it.)  I use Bridge, RAW and Photoshop.  I have a subscription and want to back up my files to Creative Cloud.  It is my understanding that RAW files do not save/open to CC. I am only seeing the sidecar files.  I have a lot of files to upload.  Is there a way to specify only uploading tif and jpg files?  Also if I delete a synced file from CC, including the archived version, will it delete from my computer too?  I don't want that to happen.

Thanks for any help!~~Brenda

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You want to use offline back-up (ie the cloud not synchronised to your system)?

You want to use on-line back-up (ie the cloud syncronized to your system)?

• Load your files into the CC directory. Let the OS do the hard work.

Just to say: I would not exclusively use the cloud as a backup solution. But it can be a good add-on for disaster safe file back-up.

But: There are probably better cloud back-up solutions on the market. I use the cloud exclusively for data synchronisation.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines