• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MARKETPLACE MISSING

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a Mini Mac Silicon M1 with Big Sur 11.1. There is no marketplace on My Creative Cloud and consequently I am unable to install and / or purchase the Photoshop plugins.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marketplace is no more. It was moved to Adobe Stock.

For software extensions, go to the Adobe Exchange.

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on install now to install the purchased photoshop plugin, it asks me "Proceed to Creative Cloud Desktop App to install plugin" but then nothing happens on the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

[PII removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on install now to install the purchased photoshop plugin, it asks me "Proceed to Creative Cloud Desktop App to install plugin" but then nothing happens on the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Schermata 2021-01-18 alle 21.36.48.pngSchermata 2021-01-18 alle 21.42.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is CC Desktop app synced to the cloud?

See Installing Extensions with the Command Line tool.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out a convoluted way to get to the marketplace. Yes it is still there as of Oct 2021. It was missing on my CC app as well. I have a Mac with Catalina 10.15.7 and my CC app is new, the 5.5.0.619 version. I found an Adobe help article from April 2021 still directing us to the marketplace so they haven't deleted it.

This is what worked for me. In PS version 22.5 I clicked on the Plug-ins panel and went to "plug-in manager." It magically took me to my CC app with the marketplace now added. There was a menu with: plug-ins, stock (70,000 free items) and libraries to follow (which gives you assets). Clicking on the menu for Fonts or Substance 3D takes you to their respective websites.

If you want free brushes, go through the PS brushes panel and click on "get brushes." It is a separate website. https://adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html.

If you want app-integration or extensions, go to https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.html

Now that I accessed the Adobe CC app through the plug-ins panel in PS it shows the marketplace whenever I go to it. It would be magical if Adobe would not have 5 places to go to for items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way that brushes link won't work. You have to be signed into PS (don't know about LR) and click "get brushes" from the brushes panel bc apparently that verifies you are an authorized user and can get access to the brushes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines