• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple CC Helper services running

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll let a video about what's happening to me, I just installed recently some CC apps and then this started to happen.

A lot of CC Helper services that looks just the same thing opening, I'm a little bit scared hahah.

Does someone knows how to fix this or stop these services? I try to stop one by one but all of them just start again even when I close the CC apps.

It happens with Adobe IPC Broker too.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Well, I found a temporary solution.
Opening the Task Manager and going to the Details tab, forcing the Adobe Desktop Service to "terminate the process tree".
Close all these useless processes, but it's kinda boring doing this all the time I won't use the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

multiple instances of helper are typical (though i don't recall seeing that many), https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/adobe-background-processes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok but all these processes keeps running even when I close all the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the link you provided didn't help me, I already tried stopping the processes and it didn't work.
😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I found a temporary solution.
Opening the Task Manager and going to the Details tab, forcing the Adobe Desktop Service to "terminate the process tree".
Close all these useless processes, but it's kinda boring doing this all the time I won't use the apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines