• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Portfolio Site is Down

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got an email from a potential client, telling me that they can't access my website because the link is broken. I tried it and sure enough, it's not working. I feel like Adobe must have some hosting servers down or something. This has never happened before, but now it may be affecting my ability to get work.  I sent them a report ticket but haven't yet gotten a response. Is this happening to anyone else?

This is the site: https://meganalexandra.art/

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

test your adobe link to see if it's on adobe's end.  otherwise that could also be domain name issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried the .myportfolio.com domain but it just redirects and same thing happens 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines