• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My internet goes down when I update Adobe applications.

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I update Adobe applications my internet gets so bad that I feel forced to restart the fiber optic access point.

When I need to update more than 1 application, sometimes I restart the internet more than 3 times.

Has anyone had or has the same problem? found the solution?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

This seems to be a problem with your internet connection. I would contact your provider and do some Speed Tests.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a problem with your internet connection. I would contact your provider and do some Speed Tests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a problem with the internet, I open a ping window and keep track.

Every time I do the updates, the ping increases and after a few moments I have to restart the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VictorsantoHerz, I would second Just Shoot Me's suggestion that you contact your Internet Service provider.  I have encountered similar problems with my cable modems, each time it was due to signal degradation that had to be fixed by a technician.  The cable modem was fine until I started using bandwidth aggressively; it would then go offline.

You mentioned having a Fiber Optic Access point, so your network topology is different, but it would still be worth investigating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It wasn't a problem with the internet provider, but with my equipment that, as soon as the updates started, they held the entire bandwidth, locking the device.

Thanks for the help guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines