• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newly joined CC Library is not showing up

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A collegue invited me to collaborate on a CC library, I got the email and clicked the link to accept the invite, and then it opens up the CC Web version but the library I try to join does not show up in my list of libraries shared to me. I don't see it on the CC desktop app either. Other people I'm working with have the same problem. This problem seem to have started for us this past week.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please check if that Library is under Browse shared libraries in CCD? If it is there, could you please just bookmark it, so it will have a blue tickmark.

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 3.40.01 PM.png

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,  I've checked in Browse shared libraries in CCD. That library is not showing up there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We would need more details to start investigating the problem. I am sending you a direct message, please reply over there.

Thank you!
CCLibraries team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mariia NovikovaI am also having this issue with my team members not being able to see libraries I have shared with them. They have received the invite emails and accepted, however the libraries are nowhere to be found in CC desktop, CC web browser, browse shared libraries or within the apps themselves. Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you are seeing this, 

Could you please gather the Logs using Log Collector tool from the machines that are having this issue (Please, accept the invite via Creative Cloud Application):
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please, send the Logs ID, so we can retrieve them to start the investigation.

Thanks a lot,
CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! i'm having the same issue with my peers. did this ever get solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I sent the first invite two weeks ago and she accepted. However, she can't see the library. I reviewed it with her on Teams and it looks like we're doing everything right. I resent her 2 different emails today but she still can't access it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a message on her screen questioning whether this was a trusted source. We're waiting to see if it will work. We might need to talk to our IT department.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever solve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having the same problem as above. A colleque invites me, I accept and nothing happens. It's happening for several other team members also. Was this issue resolved? If so, could someone share how it was fixed? OR could someone from Adobe please reach out and help me? I try to get in touch but it says to contact the adminstrator but I have had no luck find that individual. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having a similar issue. I am the creator of the shared folders for my project, but I have several colleagues outside of my organization that do not see anything after they click the "accept invitation link". Was this issue resolved? If so, can you either post the solution to this discussion or message me directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

++Adding to the discussion,

If your colleague invited you via email, ask that person to verify if your email was typed correctly.

And if the collaboration share was sent in an email with more that one recipient, suggest to your colleague to verify if the email addresses were separated by commas (just guesssing in the blind).

For those who did receive the invite successfully, but cannot view anything, please share this guidance with the sender:

And have them review which steps were missed in order to set permissions for the shared libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. It's always something different with CC libraries..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Darien25526267pcot 

does your library show it's synced?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines