• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Linkedin icon for social media on Adobe Portfolio..?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've noticed Adobe Portfolio doesn't include LinkedIn in the list of social media icons.
I wonder if it'll ever become available? I believe many designers would like to include it in their portfolio as a CV of sorts.. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Creative Cloud Services forum for you, where you may get an answer for your question. Technically, Portfolio is not supported on this website. It is supported here: http://help.myportfolio.com/

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jennys69862453.,

LinkedIn is there.  Maybe you just overlooked it in your editing console.  See screenshot and relevant Portfolio Knowledgbase article below.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036484453-Social-icons-module

image.png

Post back if you still need help.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines