Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Permanently syncing cloud files

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I've got a problem: every day after the start of my computer, the creative cloud files sync began of all my cc files. there is no exception between team files or unshared. After 2h the sync is complete, but it began again after a restart. I try to log off and on (cc) but this will not help… Do you have any advice? 

My settings: CC for teams, creative cloud app version 3.9.0.334, mac os sierra 10.12.1 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Hi Oliver,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have fixed the issue in creative cloud app version 3.9.1.335. Kindly update Adobe Creative Cloud app and let us know in case of any issue.

If any issue is seen at your end, please share us the local logs from your machine. Please use the below log collector tool to extract the local logs and share it with us on our mails (ranga@adobe.com; isahuja@adobe.com;sanths@adobe.com)

Log Collector Tool

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Tha

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2016 Oct 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oliver,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have fixed the issue in creative cloud app version 3.9.1.335. Kindly update Adobe Creative Cloud app and let us know in case of any issue.

If any issue is seen at your end, please share us the local logs from your machine. Please use the below log collector tool to extract the local logs and share it with us on our mails (ranga@adobe.com; isahuja@adobe.com;sanths@adobe.com)

Log Collector Tool

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Thanks

Isha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines