Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible to merge two Adobe accounts?

Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two Adobe accounts, one for this community and one for my CC subsciption. Is it possible in any way to merge these two accounts? Meanwhile I think it was not a good idea to separate them.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

I contacted Adobe and they said they can only transfer permanent licenses, no subsciptions. So I will wait for the end of my current subscription and then delete the "subscription account" and start a new subscription in my "forum account".

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you just stop using the account that does not have a subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because that account is connected with all my forum postings. If it's not possible it's better for me to stop using the subscription account (when the current subscription period ends, of course).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I contacted Adobe and they said they can only transfer permanent licenses, no subsciptions. So I will wait for the end of my current subscription and then delete the "subscription account" and start a new subscription in my "forum account".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines