Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe CC apps

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Comunidad, 

Necesito su ayuda antes de entrar en deseperación. Estoy teniendo problemas con todas las apps de Adobe CC. A continuación les dejo una imagen del mensaje que me sale al inicial cada aplicación (la foto es de Illustrator pero me pasa con todas las demás apps):

Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-16 a la(s) 22.39.28.png

Estuve buscando en el foro a ver si encontraba la solución, pero no tuve suerte. Espero que alguno me pueda ayudar por que realmente estoy por entrar en crisis, ya no se más que hacer.

PD: Ya desinstale todos los programas y los volví a instalar, cerre sesión en Creative Cloud Desktop App, reinicié mi computadora y volvi a iniciar sesión nuevamente, también use el Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. 

Espero que alguien me pueda ayudar...Desde ya muchas gracias!

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
IN ENGLISH: 

Hello community I need your help before going into despair. I am having problems with all Adobe CC applications. Here is an image of the message that each application sells me at the beginning (the photo is from Illustrator but it happens to me with all the other applications): Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-16 a la(s) 22.39.28.png I was looking in the forum to see if I had the solution, but I had no luck. I hope someone can help me because of what I am really about to go into crisis, I don't know what to do anymore. PS: I already uninstalled all the programs and reinstalled them, log out of Creative Cloud Desktop App, restarted my computer and logged back in again, also use Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. I hope someone can help me ... Thank you in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines