• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Portfolio captions

Participant ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure where to post this. It's been a few years since I looked into this. Captions are nice for the tumbnnails but distracting when viewing the full sized images. I know at one time it was mentioned on the Portfolio team's list of things to look at.

Does anyone know if any progress has been made on this? I looked but could not find anything but could have missed it. If there was any one thing I would/could change about Portfolio that would be it.

Also there used to be Portfolio site updates but I not seen one in years. Is that located somehere else?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from download & install">

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from download & install">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines