• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Unable to create the creative cloud files folder.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I'm starting have this problem a few months ago in my business computer.

When I open creativecloud app it shows the message that can't Load libraries panel. 

When I search for a solution, instead of renaming coresync folder in user\appdata\roaming\adobe folder, I deleted it.

I have uninstalled all creative cloud software and I have ony adobe acrobat DV PRO installed.

If I try to install photoshop or premiere, every 30 or 60 minutes I receive an UAC warning that needs to execute a command related to coreSync.exe. 

I have logged off and executed creative cloud uninstaller, but none worked to put the libt«rary panels woorking again. 

In my ersonal computer, it works good. 

How could recreate the coresync folder ? 

I have deleted my own domain user profile in this pc and create a new one, but it still continue not creating the coresysn folder. 

When my workday ends (about 7pm), sometimes I leave it connected becausa sometimes I need to solve some issuas after hours and when I rturn in the next day to start working, sometimes I have more than ten windows asking to run command to send logs. 

Because of that I only have installed adobe acrobat pro.

When I logon the CC app, it don't create Creative Cloud Libraries folder.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looksmart5000, I would recommend you begin a new post regarding the errors you encounter and the steps you have taken to resolve them.  The public discussion you responded to was last active in 2015.  There have been several fundamental changes implemented over the previous five years.  For a highlight of the changes, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/release-note/cc-release-notes.html.

I would offer to branch out your response to a new discussion, but it would lack context without the out of date information from 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines