• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same old... Infinite CC desctop loading...

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
To start with, I tried all the tricks I could find on the net. Both those recommended by Adobe, found here, and those in the darkest corners of the internet (don't ask what I saw by the way).
The problem is the standard, infinite loading CC. I encontured it once last year and it was solved, but not this time ...
At the moment I have a new Windows 10 system (an act of desperation made me trow everything to trash), no Adobe software whatsoever and the inability to install it through a non-working Creative Cloud, and I need the latest versions of Lr, Ps, AI, Ae, Pr, Me ASAP - at the same time two days delay in my work by fighting this crap, which I am fed up with.

Is there anything new that is causing the installer and the application to crash/not load with a message that it took to long and twó options "exit" and "repair" - both without any effect? Any new solutions?
I will add that on my laptop with exactly the same system, the same updates and the same internet connection everything works fine, unfortunately I need a workstation for the current project and I'm pissed to say the least - Adobe software is starting to be more reliable on smartphones than on PCs....

Thanks in advance for any suggestions to solve the problem.
-
Cheers,
Peter

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, sorry you are unable to use the Creative Cloud desktop app. Do you ever receive any specific error messages, or does the Creative Cloud desktop app just fail to load? Have you already implemented the solutions listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html? Did you encounter any errors while reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app? What build of Windows 10 is installed? Are there any updates available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Jeff. I tried every solution that I could find on Adobe.com, ASC and on dozens of different websites - including the above mentioned link. I updated Windows to the newest version, removed all firewalls, antiviruses and everything that could block the connection. I even reinstalled .NET and started to modify the registry... nothing helped.

After ~10h of fighting I decided to give up and reinstalled Windows 10 with proper system drive cleaning - this helped and I'm currently installing all I need.

Some facts from my case:

- I didn't reinstall Windows for about a year (tons of updates came in this period);

- I didn't check CC app without a need, so probably for some months;

Hint for everybody:

I'm pretty sure that the cause was one of the system updates that got patched over and over. I didn't check so I have no idea which one started the problem. My advice is that we should try to run CC App after every major system update. If it stops working, just go back to the previous version if you can and reinstall the update, or wait for another one to come out and try then.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, LeWy2005.  Sorry, you had to reinstall Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines