Selective sync for Creative Cloud Files?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bringing this up again. The post with the same name from 2016 is locked and marked as "Solved." It is most definitely NOT solved as we STILL don't have the ability to sync selectively. Because of this, my team has had several laptops completely filled and we have had to archive/delete over 1TB of data just so we could keep working. I'm really hoping Adobe will address this, but since it has been 6 years with no movement (at least not that I can see), we will likely be moving to another service for asset management.

Post referenced (June 2016):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/selective-sync-for-creative-cloud...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

For the Selective sync, we have this on our backlog of features to implement and our engineering team is working on it, as soon as we hear from them, we will update you.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IT consultant here. This feature alone will hold back at least 3 of our clients from moving their Adobe data (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) to Adobe's platform and they will adopt a different solution. Any other cloud storage provider offers this, crazy to imagine a company as established as Adobe hasn't engineered this into their platform for 6 years now. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines