• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selective Sync

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen similiar questions posted across multiple forums that seem to be unresolved, and nothing this specific. 

Is there a way to selectively sync Creative Cloud files based on app?

For example, stuff done in Photoshop/Illustrator/XD, I would like to sync across all devices. However, stuff done in Premiere I would like to only have on 1 computer, because the other devices do not have the storage capacity to handle these projects. 

If this is not possible, this would be immensely helpful added to future versions as I'm sure many others have the same challanges who work across multiple devices and use different devices for different types of work. Alot of us also seem to have corporate issued devices that they use at some point in their workflow and do not want personal files synced to corporate devices etc. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

you can make suggestions here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been begging for this since 2015 in other Adobe forums. We get the annual response that it's on the backlog list. This is a critical, much-needed function. Right now, our team cannot use Creative Cloud for sharing files for just this reason, so we use another cloud service desktop app that has selective sync and also allows us to check in and check out files to control workflow. Our executive team doesn't understand why we need to pay for another cloud program. Frankly, neither do I.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums. if you want to vote-up or make a new suggestion, use the above link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines