• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selectively syncing items and folders in creative cloud files

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the same way as Google Drive and DropBox it would be helpful to be able to select which folders and files to sync or unsync on demand (especially when they're taking up storage space locally). 

When I'm finished working on a project with my team (working as a freelancer) I would prefer not to have it taking up storage locally once I move on to the next project. 

Current behaviour is that you have to sync or unsync EVERYTHING - or am I missing something?? 

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud storage is NOT a replacement for ample hard disk space.  It's for collaborating and sharing files with other devices.  When your project is complete, move  project files from your Creative Cloud Files folder to an external or dedicated Cloud backup service for archiving.  Problem solved.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines