• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious concerns

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in Illustrator and Photoshop when a very concerning prompt popped onto my desktop from Adobe requesting my screen be recorded. I recently had some assistance from Adobe CC where they asked for access to my desktop. At that time I expressed my concerns to the rep and I was assured I was secure and then this happens. In the creative field security of ideas is paramount and while I am not suggesting I am all that I do not want anyone cherrypicking ideas, nor do I want carte blanche access to my desktop. I would appreciate a verifiable statement from Adobe stating they do not monitor my activity without my permission to do so. Please address this ASAP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. This is a public user-to-user forum, not Adobe tech support. 

2. If you're worried about spyware, you should scan your system with anti-spyware software.

3. You can also opt of out of machine learning & sharing info with Adobe from your online account portal.

https://account.adobe.com/privacy

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines