• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Server sync error

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't sync anymore to the server. Reinstalled allready my complete creative cloud twice, but its still not working. When I go to the browser version, I can add directories and than it will sync but when I do this from my desktop, it gives an error. When I go to my creative cloud online account it says I have more than 300gb of data. Thats not true because otherwise my macbook would explode. I started empty the trashed files which went back to 6 years ago. After some errors there, my account says this directory is empty. Which is not true. I think my account is corrupted. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc app:

to reset the cc desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been there, done that. I have completely reinstalled the creative cloud. Talked with an Adobe expert for an hour last week. Still not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then do a complete uninstall, update your computer system and reinstall:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired.

update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud

if you're unable to download the cc desktop app at this stage, use the link at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the cleaner app yes. But it doesnt clean very deep...not in the library, caches etc. I did this also by hand. Problem is my account. I have a personal and a business account and they worked a little bit bipolar. I work with 2 laptops on same account, never had any problems. My bin is also very huge because we work as a team so when we share we remove it after project is finished and CC backups everything in a archive bin. That one has no empty all button. I asked the Adobe expert to do it for me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your best chance at success is to follow each step precisely.  picking a few steps and following them is better than nothing, but does not maximize your chance at success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have done this in exact way as described. Nothing helped at all. Still syncing problems. Like I said, have feeling my Adobe account is corrupted and only Adobe tech can fix this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Allready had an Adobe expert on the phone for almost an hour but he didnt find a solution too. This is allready more than a week ago and the stuf is still not working and havent got any updates too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the nuclear option, which always works with compatible os'es, is to

backup your c-drive data

reformat your c-drive

reinstall your os

update your os

install the cc desktop app and then install your cc programs.

install your other software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO WAY! I have this on 2 different computers (without c-drives off course) so this problem is not my OS but its in my account. Waiting now for Adobe finally responding. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

keep us posted and let us know if this gets resolved without changing anything on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines