• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared Library not showing

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I was invited by a colleague to collaborate on a CC Library. I clicked "start collaborating" in the email, but when I go to Share Libraries (or my library panel) nothing shows up. Any guidance would be helpful.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and on her end it says "pending" as if I have not accepted the invitation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like there is something broken with the email link.

We figured out how to make it work. If you open the CC app on your desktop and click on the notification bell in the top right corner you'll see the invite. You can accept it there and it'll work.

Extremely frustraiting. Because the email link doesn't work and even in the CC app no notification shows up on the notificaiton bell, so it was a pain to troubleshoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, but there is no notification in my CC app

What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the notification icon does nothing show up? I wouldn't put it past the icon not properly functioning as well.

Otherwise, I would recommend resending the invite in case something else went wrong. It's been a hot minute since I did this, but I think I sent myself the invite a few times before I realized I could click on the notification icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I had some notifications last night and I accepted them all on the web version, not the CC desktop app. Now there are no more notifications. some of the libraries were shared more than once because I was having this issue. 

Also, about half of them are appearing in the web version i.e. (assest.adobe.com) in the "Shared With You" tab but not in the "Your Libraries" tab. However, NONE of them are in any of my apps including the CC desktop app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For clarity, you resent the invite this morning and it still isn't showing up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already accepted the invitations after the reinvite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you accepted the invite in the CC desktop app and still no assets? That's tough, not familiar with that problem. You may have to contact support. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted support. I've had chats with multiple people, one who even remotely took over my computer. And I was on a call with someone this morning. No one has been able to help me, that's why I'm turning to the forums. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I can't be of much help. The two times I've run across the issue accepting the invite on the desktop app has resolved my issue, but that was a few months ago so who knows what has changed since then.

The only other option I can think of is uninstalling and reinstalling creative cloud and trying to accept the invite on the fresh install.

I do agree that their support is pretty terrible. That's why once I found the solution (with no help from support) I posted it here in the hopes to help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, did you check notifications? You should see the invitation there that you'd need to accept. When you accept the invitation, the Library will be added automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines