• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sorry your library didn't sync

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm facing this issue "sorry your library didn't sync" I have tried all the options delete all the files reinstall everything related to the creative cloud & install a fresh one. But the problem still appears.

Anyone can help because I'm able to publish my library due to this

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sohail,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to use libraries in Creative Cloud. As you mentioned that you already uninstall and reinstall the Creative Cloud App. Could you please perform the steps mentioned in the article below:

1. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location:

WIN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions

MAC: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions
2. Follow the steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Before trying the steps - please, make sure you killed the CCLibraries process in Task Manager / Activity Monitor, as well as you have quit all Adobe-related products. This is mentioned in steps 1 and 2 of the article linked in step 2 but wanted to point it out because it is important.

Please let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines