• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switched from mac to Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched from using mac to Windows 10 and I downloaded Adobe CC and Photoshop. But I want to access the Creative Cloud files the same way I can on the mac. I like accessing the CC files from the Finder navigation bar in the mac BUT the Folders navigation bar for Windows 10 PC doesn't have a folder for those CC files. I have to visit the actual app>your work>launch>files and it leads me to the website with my files in it. Not only that but I have to go through the hassle of updating each file individually instead of automatically saving them.

Is there a way I can put CC in my Windows 10 PC navigation bar?

2020-07-06 02_16_35-Window.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Open the CC desktop app and Set the folder, Drive and name of Folder, you want to use to store your CC files that are now Synced with the Adobe Cloud service. Once that is done Enable the Sync feature in the CC desktop app, The Cloud Icon in the upper right hand tool bar, and Hopefully whatever you have synced will be downloaded to your Win 10 PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open the CC desktop app and Set the folder, Drive and name of Folder, you want to use to store your CC files that are now Synced with the Adobe Cloud service. Once that is done Enable the Sync feature in the CC desktop app, The Cloud Icon in the upper right hand tool bar, and Hopefully whatever you have synced will be downloaded to your Win 10 PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines