• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

syn issue - most files not viewable or can download

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so this is a strange bug. on most computers i have not had this issue.
when i open animate my cc library will not show most folders shared with me. i can find them on the website but i only get an option to download a .PNG or .JPG i need a .FLA
the most strange thing of all though was that i did not see these until a clicked on "veiw by group" and then on the drop down box for "show" i selected "elements".
Im guessing some kind of prefernce needed to be set somewhere?
so I have not had any issues on 2 of my computers ( one home computer and work computer) and for no reason on this 3rd computer (a work computer) i have this issue.
also a work collegue of mine has had this issue on ALL his computers (home and office computer). i am saying that all work computers are setup exactly the same with the same versions and it works on some and not on others.
windows 10 pro on all (home and work computers)
animate v19.0 (and I FLAT REFUSE TO WORK ON ANY NEWER VERSIONS COZ THEY ARE HORRIBLE).

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't make sense to put a fla in a library (though it can be done).  what can you do with a fla in another fla's library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We only use .fla because you only use Adobe animate and we have 127 .fla’s
that I can access from almost every other computer at work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that doesn't explain why they'd be in a cc library where you can't use them.

perhaps you want to share the flas in cloud documents or use some other file sharing service (eg, dropbox or onedrive or google drive).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THAT IS WHAT A CC LIBRARY IS!

it is adobes version of a cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buddy, we have been using cc libraries to share out rigs and layouts for a good 3 years now. I know how to use it.

my question is exactly what you are asking! Why can I not access or see my cc library from certain computers!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1613580371917.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines