• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synced Files not showing on desktop

Participant ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I go again, it seems.  Another difficulty arising since upgrading to M1 chip Mac.

Before the upgrade, I viewed all my synced Creative Cloud files directly from the finder on my Mac.  Any addition/subtraction there was representled on CC web quickly and reliably. When upgrading to the M1, I finally received info from Adobe to access a download for a M1 specific CC app.  All seemed to work well.

Today, I used Bridge to open a temp folder saved to my Creative Cloud Files that is saved to the user file on my Mac (the one that worked flawlessly until the M1 upgrade) I use when I save pictures from my Photos app on my iPad/iPhone.  The folder was empty.  When I opened the folder directly from the finder, it WAS empty.  However, when I open _Cloud documents.webloc and I view the synced files there, that folder shows the recent additions of pictures I had saved to that folder from my iPad.  When I choose to open my C Cloud files from thew menu bar, the folder is empty, so I assume I ajm accessing the CC Files from my finder.

How do I get the files from the CC web, to match what I have on my computer?  Do I just delete everything relating to C Cloud on my Mac and then reinstall?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOLVED - somehow the syncing got paused

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines