Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team can't edit company-wide libraries

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I made some libraries with color palettes & graphics for our different clients. I shared them with my team but they can't edit them. Is there a way to change the team's rights, or do I have to remake all these libraries?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for writing to us. As long as the source account is active the assets will be accessible. See Collaborate and share CC Libraries with your team in this document.

Also here: Collaborate on folders and libraries from the Creative Cloud account

If an account is deactivated the behavior for Enterprise accounts is as follows. You won't have the same options to access assets for Creative Cloud for Teams as this uses Adobe ID which is owned by the end-user and cannot be accessed by the admin.

Manage storage in Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise deployments

also, let us know how did you share the libraries. However, the above article will explain how to proceed. Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also trying to edit color in my color libraries in CC, but am unable to edit (right click does nothing).  Is there a trick to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dmcinerney ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please let us know the application you are trying to use and editing colors?  Is there any error message? Since when are you facing this issue?

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing the same issue. I created a library in XD and shared with another team member. We're both part of the enterprise adobe account. I gave my team member edit access to the library but they cannont edit the source file but I still can. I am the owner of the original cloud file used to create the library. MicrosoftTeams-image (15).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Clinton5F9F 

contact your administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2023 Jun 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I resolved the issue. Sharing libraries with edit capability in XD is a two-step process which is different than libraries other programs. In addition to sharing the libary with people and giving them access, you have to share the library document itself with edit access using the icon in the upper right of the document. Adobe should have parallel experiences for sharing libraries or at the very least information about sharing editing capabilities. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines