Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was an with this action, try again later

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help 

I've tried everything. Adobe creatrive cloud and the apps wouldn't open. I tired everything on the community pages, from removing the opm.db file, to resarting the app, using the cleaner tool and trying to re-install it.

I couldn't install the adobe creative cloud desktop app, as it was stuck on loading and kept requiring me to authroise it, even when it made no progress. I used the alternate installer and it installed however when i got in the app and logged in, it was taking ages to load and eventually said i'd been signed out. 

It asked me to verify with a code and after that it did the same and brought back the same mesasage from the beginning 'There was an with this action, try again later'

What do i do??

I'm using a Macbook Pro, the software is up to date too

Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 18.56.31.png

Screenshot 2021-02-01 at 18.56.14.png

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shaquille, please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to make any updates to your active support case ADB-17749634-T4N7.

In the future, please consider beginning a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, if you need direct assistance resolving a technical error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

I created a chat session and they referred me to two different people, who went through the exact steps that I mentioned in my post. That's when i turned to the community to see if there was a fix. In the end I erased my Mac and started again, a bit sad, but had to be done.

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks for the update, Shaquille. Please make sure to make a local backup of your documents and files in case you encounter additional computer system instability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines