Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Updating global styles in Adobe Portfolio doesn't change anything

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Thomas theme and I'm having an issue where if I try updating global styles for the heading font nothing changes.

Here's an example:

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 2.25.38 PM.png

Notice that I've made sure that the text alignment for the headers are centered, but as you can see the header text is clearly aligned left. I've tried switching back and forth between the global setting for the header, but it has no effect. If I try adjusting the header settings on the page itself, all it does is shift the alignment of the entire header block within the page as opposed to changing the text alignment of the text within the header block. Even if it did what I wanted, I wouldn't want to go through and make that change to each and every page.

Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should have no trouble doing this.  If you do, try using a different browser. 

Global Page Styles

Page Header

Page Title

Align: Center. 

Publish Site and refresh browser.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines