Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe CC on multiple computers

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks

Bit of a conundrum for you!  I have Adobe CC installed on three macs (1 x iMac and 2 x MacBooks). In order to swap usage from one to the other I, naturally, have to log out of Adobe on one of them—something I have been happily doing for the past couple of years.  However, something odd ocurred last week (as is still ocurring!) ... I can now use Adobe CC on all THREE Macs at the SAME TIME!  The system does not ask me to log out of one of the machines.  Is anyone else experiencing this ... or an I really blessed?! 😉

Warmest regards,

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Creative Cloud Services.]

AFAIK, you may activate on up to two devices concurrently with the same paid user account. Maybe one of your devices reverted to free trial mode.   Or maybe you have more than one paid account.  I don't know.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're blessed.  keep talking about it and the blessings disappear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines