• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Waiting for Connection... Constant Issue

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CC and the online site appear to not be in perfect communication.

Fonts can be activated from CC, but will not show as active except in the browser site. They can be de-activated in the browser site and show as "Previously active" in CC, so I activate them there and the problem recycles.

My cloud files are visible in CC but not in the browser site, and the cloud icon always says "Cloud Syncing, waiting for connection"

I have done all basic troublshooting. I've run the CC cleaner tool. Uninstalled all adobe apps. Downloaded the newest CC install file online. Reinstalled. Checked hosts file. Whitelisted all adobe apps in firewall. Turned off fonts, signed out, closed app, restarted, signed in... over and over and over and over.

It's been verrrrrry frustrating, I need access to the fonts most of all. I've been troubleshooting this issue for hours.

Running Windows 11

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to inform you that after checking the logs you shared there are some errors enabling proxy. Please ensure you've added all endpoints in allow list. You may refer to this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

To be more specific, for core sync. Please ensure that the below endpoints are allowed:

• *.adobe.com
  • *.adobe.io
  • *.adobecc.com
  • p13n.adobe.io
  • *.adobesc.com

Let us know if the issue is resolved after adding the endpoints.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you suggest I do this?

As I've said before, the adobe apps have full access in firewall settings. I've attached a screenshot.

I was seconds late to the phone yesterday and the technician said in a voicemail he would call back in 30 minutes and never did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @StandRacing 

Please collect the Charles logs from your machine. Check the steps below to how to generate these logs.

• Click on the link to download Charles logs: https://www.charlesproxy.com/download/
  • When you download the app, open the software > save Charles root certificate, goto Charles -> Help -> SSL Proxying -> Save Charles root certificate

• Install and trust Charles's certificate, 

On Win: Open Chrome : Settings -> Advanced -> HTTP/SSL Manage Certificate -> Trusted root certification authority -> Import the saved charles certificate

•  Enable SSL Proxying

-.Go to Charles → Proxy → SSL Proxying Settings...

-In the SSL Proxying tab, check Enable SSL Proxying

-Add a location, with the host saying '*adobe*' 

• Restart the system.
  • Turn on the Charles app, start the recording & try to reproduce the issue at least 4-5 times.
  • Stop the recording, click on the file and save the session, it will create a Charles log file. Then also go to %Temp%/CreativeCloud/CoreSync location in your windows and share bother of these logs with us via PM.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @StandRacing 

Thanks for sharing the logs again. Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun,

I am able now able to use Creative Cloud as long as the charles proxy is open and active. The last reprensentative I spoke to on the phone said that this solution is temporary and he is working to see exactly why this is happening.

But at least for the time being I have access to the fonts and my workflow is back to normal, so thank you 👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @StandRacing ,

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll check with my engineering team and get back to you on this. 

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @StandRacing ,

Thanks for the info and we're glad that it worked. I'd like to let you know that after discussing the issue with our engineering team, I was informed that Charles's proxy is overwriting the machine's current proxy settings, which is why you are able to utilise the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

From our side we can not do much here as you have to update the proxy setting on your machine, please check this article for more info:https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @StandRacing,

Could you please let us know if you're still encountering the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines