Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When starting Creative Cloud stuck at "Syncing" but synced successfully

Explorer ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 Inch 7591 2-in-1 laptop running Windows 10 Home. I recently updated Creative Cloud to its latest version (5.10.0.573.) It updated successfully. Unfortunately when Creative Cloud starts, it gets stuck spinning under the cloud icon at the top right corner beside my account avatar. When I click on the cloud, it says "Syncing..." and a blue spinning circle to the left of it. However if I pause and resume it, it then says "Up to date" with a check mark. If I restart Creative Cloud (a Windows restart for example,) Creative Cloud gets stuck with syncing again. During this issue, my battery drains faster. I did not experience in the previous versions of Creative Cloud. Can you please fix this issue please? 

Thank you 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, repair per https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails, uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes... and then reinstall using*

if that fails, do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you for the information. Over the past week, I followed your steps. Unfortunately, this issue still persists even after a clean install of all my Adobe products using the Creative Cloud Cleaner. Can you please fix this issue?

Thank you for looking into this further!

Edited to add: just wanted to mention that I currently have all my Adobe products uninstalled. Only Creative Cloud is currently installed right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @speedygonzales9,

We're sorry to hear about this. In addition to the steps provided by @kglad , could you please try the steps below to see if that helps?

1. Try signing out of your Adobe account from the Creative Cloud app and then sign back in. This action can refresh the account connection and potentially resolve syncing problems.

2. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software on your computer. Sometimes, these security programs can interfere with the sync process. If disabling them allows the sync to proceed, you can add exceptions or adjust the settings to allow the Creative Cloud app to function properly.

3. Close the Creative Cloud desktop app completely from the taskbar and relaunch it. Sometimes, this can help refresh the sync process and resolve any temporary issues.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun, 

Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately, this did not work. When I quit the Creative Cloud Desktop App (using Ctrl+W and clicking on "Quit") and open it up again, it keeps syncing even though it is up to date. This also happens whenever I start my laptop. Can you please fix this issue? 

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day.
My computer has the same problem. I have Win 11.
Adobe Creative Cloud has been updated to the latest version, and can no longer sync with my account. 
Can you help us please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the instructions, Adobe Creative Cloud has been reinstalled 5 times and 
the same problem always occurs, it never finishes loading and asks me to reinstall again.
It is an endless cycle. Thank for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also can't open my Adobe programs from the web.

Are you experiencing any general failure in the Adobe platform?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are a lot of users with sync problems, but what do you mean by, i can't open adobe programs from the web?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually, I log into my account on the web and from there I can directly open the programs 
that are installed on my computer.
Now this option no longer appears.
I want to install the "Animate" program, but because Adobe Creative won't connect to my account,
I can't install it. This is what I mean, I don't know if I've been clear enough.
I'm trying to get it to work but can't get it by any means.
Is there a general problem at the moment with Adobe Creative Cloud or is it just me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I see this message that I attached in the file (JPG)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Miguelito2006 

are you thinking the installed cc desktop app is something that's on the web?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Miguelito2006

It looks like you have a different problem than mine - I can log into the Creative Cloud Desktop app and sync my files but it keeps "Syncing..." and spinning in the cloud activity even though my files are up to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@speedygonzales9 

are all the files in your sync folder also on your "cc web"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad 

By "sync folder", I am assuming you mean the Files tab in the Creative Cloud Desktop app? If so, yes I can see all my files in both the Files tab and on my Creative Cloud web in my "Cloud documents".

If you mean in "C:\Users\XXX\Creative Cloud Files", I only see one item: "_Cloud documents". If I double click on this, it redirects me me to my Creative Cloud web which I can see all my files as well. 

Thank you for looking into this further! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have a local sync folder that you can customize. it might be   "C:\Users\XXX\Creative Cloud Files"

if you have an unsyncable file there (eg, xls) that will cause other filles to fail to sync.  an easy start to fix that is to move all the local files there to another folder.  does that fix the sync problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Is definitely s.Adobe.
In the preferences, deselect the autostart of CC and start CC manually when the computer has booted. Did you then fix the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@regenbilder 

who are you trying to address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creator of the topic 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe programs installed on my desktop computer. In my Adobe account, when I logged in, it showed me the programs that had updates available and also allowed me to open the program from my desktop from there, since Adobe Creative was synchronizing correctly.

The real problem I have, is that Adobe Creative Cloud never finishes loading, when I go to open my programs directly from my desktop, Adobe Creative Cloud tries to connect first to authorize and never succeeds. The same way happens if I try to install a new program like "ANIMATE", it downloads the installer in the Web, but when I run it to install the program, ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD opens but never finishes loading and aborts the installation. This is the true problem. in this way I can neither install new Adobe programs nor open the ones that are already installed.
Can somebody help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the other hand, I try to uninstall the programs to reinstall them and it doesn't let me do it either.
Here I share an image of the notice that appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I download again from the Adobe page, the Adobe Creative Cloud installer to correct the damage, it is installed and when it tries to load, it fails and the same error appears again, where it says that the file is damaged or Is not found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @kglad

Thank you for your response. As I said, there is only one item in my local sync folder which is created by Adobe by default: "_Cloud documents". Please see attached screenshot below: 

Screenshot (50).png

If I double click on this, it redirects me me to my Creative Cloud web which I can see all my files as well. Since all my files are on the web, I am assuming that my Creative Cloud Desktop app is syncing my files successfully. Like I said earlier when I pause and resume the syncing in the "Cloud activity", it says "Up to date" right away. This also indicates to me that my files are indeed syncing to the cloud. I also tried @regenbilder's suggestion and it works as expected. However when I start Creative Cloud manually, it gets stuck at "Syncing..." again. I then have to pause and resume it again to get it say "Up to date". Can you please fix this Adobe? 

Edited to add: I have to pause and resume syncing to get to say "Up to date" because this software bug causes my battery to drain quicker.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have shared files in the cloud. My problem is that the application "Adobe Creative Cloud" does not work.
When it doesn't work, it won't let me run any other Adobe programs.
I can't open "Photoshop", I can't Open, "Premier" etc..
I also can't uninstall any Adobe program, because for this "Adobe Creative Cloud" should work correctly, and it's not working.
When downloading it again, I get the error after installing.

I appreciate that you want to help me, but maybe I am not being clear enough when explaining my probela. For me it would be easier to write in Spanish, but I see the forums only in English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe Creative Cloud" is not working for me and for this reason nothing is working for me. "Adobe Creative Cloud" is the application that "authorizes" opening Adobe programs and also uninstalls.

When downloading "Adobe Creative Cloud" again, an error appears during its installation and it does not finish loading correctly.
I am totally blocked by this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines