• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my library groups?

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday my OS drive went bad and I had to reinstall everything. One of the things was the creative cloud. Half of my library assets are gone and I no longer have everything grouped by project. All colors are in the library but I have to scroll through 400 now, whereas I used to be able to just open up the project asset group and all my colors and graphics would be inside that group. How do I get that back please?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened yet again. All my groups are gone. I have to scroll through 800 items now in order to find the one the library item that I need. Has anyone figured out what the issue is? 

kellyy99042662_0-1632424973092.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop installed on the cc desktop and only Illustrator will load my cc library. I cannot get Photoshop to load my cc library at all. I have run the cleaner tool and removed the creative cloud desktop app from my pc, then reinstalled the app like is recommended in the troubleshooting tips. Still nothing is loading in Photoshop.  

Here is a pic of Ai where the library is loading:

kellyy99042662_0-1632448425306.png

And a pic of Ps where the library is not loading:

kellyy99042662_1-1632448493054.png

I'm not sure where to go from here and need to know if someone has a clue what might be happening. 

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines