• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is the Creative Cloud so unusable?

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC app is supposed to be the heart of the Adobe Cloud Ecosystem - sadly it is the poster child for the disfunctional, unusability of the whole system.

Most of the individual apps work very well as standalones, but chain them to Creative Clooud and you have  an unusable mess....

Today - I have a client logo that urgently needs to be revised - I can see it in Illustrator, but it is impossible to download or open. Literally impossible. Doubtless in an hour or two I will be able to open and work on it, but the deadline will have pased and I look like a fool.

This is not the first time this has happened, but this logo was overlooked when most files were downloaed to the good old local disk. Support call are a waste of time.

As a heads up: my internet connection is a wired 1Gb connection and all apps are up-to-date, so no blaming that.

Angry!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should add, that I can and have downloaded the relevant from the web version, but why the prettified file broswer interface for each of the apps when they frequently do not work? I understand that I am far from alone in my frustrations.

Having participated in several discussions it becomes apparent that the back end of this comprises several unlinked systems. Really, the potential for this ecosystem, if it worked correctly, is huge, but currently significant input is needed to make this strategy coherent and the user experience professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines