Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 11 and Cloud Services proccesses

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have some strange and frustrating problems with creative could on windows 11.
I have make clean installation of windows, there is just office, firefox an dthat is all, all is working good and fast, aftre that i have install creative cloud, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Premiere pro and problems is starting.
Every time when i shut down or restart my PC i have some error, like this app is preventing windows to shut down/reboot bla bla.. first time i was think problem is drivers or maybe OS have some strange bugs but not, i have install windows again all same, office 2021 and firefox only, i have working one day on this PC, OS was restarted several times and there is no any error, than i install adobe again and again i have same problem.
Anyone have solution for this, this error make me crazy.

20220210_154933.jpg

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check Task Manager and see if there is an app or service running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but all this i think is normal for adobe, nothing suspicious ?

Screenshot 2022-02-11 152340.pngScreenshot 2022-02-11 152403.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to disable a program in Windows 10/11 startup
-Click the 'window pane' in the very bottom left corner of the Windows desktop
-Select * Settings
-Select Apps
-Select Startup
-Select/toggle the program you want to disable/enable
-BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISABLE SO YOU DON'T STOP WINDOWS FROM RUNNING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this can help id i disable CCXProcess and Creative Cloud Desktop, after that all is working fine, but when i run some application from adobe looks some process is starting and problems is back again. Generally is working fine while i don't use or i don't run any adobe apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Task Host interfering with background tasks is related to Windows browser cache functionality, so related to the OS. Did you run Windows Update after reinstalling the OS and install all available updates from MS? What happens if you Restart anyway?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah latest OS updates installed and latest drivers.
I have run this OS on:
Intel I5-11600K
32GB ram
All Disk SSD (NVMe)
So generaly this config is run and working very fast i mean is not a problem related with my hardware or old and slowing hardware.

Restart anyway is just forced to close this process and PC is restarted, but problem is back again latter.
Sometime i quickly shut down PC and i go out when i back i can see PC is still is on with screen like above and same error.

Without adobe creative cloud i think PC is restarted much faster wihout any error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines