• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ZXP Installer extension not compatible/not responding

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably a really common question, and trust me I've tried so many solutions. Nothing worked. I'm trying to download the RTFX plugin while using the ZXP Installer. I was using the grey one, I think the one that's not updated and when I open it, it just stays on the grey screen, it never lets me in. So, I decided to get the most recent one, the one with the icon has the red box (ZXPInstaller), and that didn't work either because when I put in the zxp file, it just said that it wasn't compatible. I saw a solution for this on youtube, did not work for me and I saw the same problem on this website but it just led me back to the original one I used 😐. Is there any other solutions or another way I can download RTFX?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you post a question you always need to tell the program you are using
There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's fine, I figured it out but I don't know how to delete a post so 😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your solution so that others may benefit from it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines