• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change my email address in adobe portfolio

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed my email address from my educational email to my personal email. My adobe portfolio however, and with it my website, are still showing my old educational email address and not transfering to my new personal account. My educational email is going to be deleted soon, and I am worried I will lose my website that I spent a lot of time on. Please let me know how I change transfer this, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're talking about the contact form in your Portfolio, you must manually change the e-mail address from Contact Form > Form Options.  See screenshot.

image.png

[Moved from Using the Community (forum help) to Creative Cloud Services.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not trying to change the contact form, thank you though. I am trying to change my Adobe Portfolio Website over to my new email address. I changed the email address within my Adobe account and this changed my subscriptions and everything over to my new email address. My Adobe Portfolio Website however did not change over to my new email address and is instead still linked to my old school email, even though everything else transfered. My school emailed is going to be deleted since I have graduated and with it my website, which I can't have happen. Thanks for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.  In that case, send a help request directly to the Portfolio support team with your old ID and your new ID so they can make the switch for you.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue after i changed my Adobe ID from my work email to personal, but i realized what i should change was my domain name. Hope this will help others in the future.

Go to: Settings > Domain Name
Under the Domain Name tab there is a field where you can use to change your site Subdomain.
After you change this it will be reflected in the mainpage where you can see all your available website.

Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 12.14.38 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines