Why does Creative Cloud Files doesn't appear on explorer's Navigation Pane like other clouds?

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't remember if when I installed Creative Cloud for the first it was pinned on the explorer's navigation pane.
But I think it did.

I started saving my projects on the cloud, but I noticed that the Creative Cloud Files wasn't pinned on navigation pane like the other clouds I have installed.
So every time I have to go through My Computer\Users\Carlos\Creative Cloud Files to save. I pinned it to quick access, but I wanted it to be like the other clouds.

When I search on Google how to add it to the navigation pane I only find how to remove it because seems like no one likes it.
And when I try to do the reverse process of removing, I can't find the System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree registry (because it does not exist).

Was this option removed because everyone hated it or is there another way I can add the Creative Cloud Files to my navigation pane?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2018
David__B Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2018
Hi Worsblack,You might try the registry changes mentioned in this article Remove Creative Cloud Files folder shortcut from the Navigation panel | Windows 

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Worsblack,

You might try the registry changes mentioned in this article Remove Creative Cloud Files folder shortcut from the Navigation panel | Windows 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how was this supposed to help us add the folder to our navigation panel?  I tried to reverse the steps in the article that says how to REMOVE the files and it was useless, when all i wanted is to add them.  is there an article on how to ADD the CC folder to the navigation panel?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you ever able to get this resolved?  I have the same issue.  Thanks.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, any update on this ??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "RePin" doesnt work for me.

I didnt see the Creative Cloud in the navigation anymore.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines