• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE Error - Unable to download "License already fulfilled by another user"

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I'm trying to add an ebook to my ADE library but I'm getting a pop-up window saying that the "license is already fulfilled by another user". Help! Back story:

I borrowed a book from my public library using Libby (the library no longer uses the Overdrive app).

The book is showing up on my iphone and I'm able to open it using Libby (so no problem with the library file). 

My ebooks in Libby are not syncing to my Kobo Clara, so I'm trying to use ADE to download the book directly. I've done this before and I'm familiar with how to get the epub file onto my ereader.

When I first downloaded the .ascm file to my computer, it successfully loaded into my ADE library. But when I moved it to my Kobo, I got an error saying I didn't have permission. So I realized I needed to de/re-authorize my ADE. But now when I try to add the .ascm file to my ADE library (which is now deauthorized and reauthorized several times over) it says that the license is already fulfilled by another user. I have deleted the .ascm file from my computer and redownloaded which didn't fix the problem. Please - anyone have advice!? Thanks in advance  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?