• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions 3.0

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some problems with my new Kobo reader. Several public librairies suggest to remove the latest version and install version 3.0. Where can I find the 3.0 release. I have looked everywhere and I am always redirected to the latest version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did look at the downloads but like mentioned before... all I have access to is the latest version... I am looking for version 3.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under the Link found the Verison 3.0. Has you check the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each and every link to any version of Adobe Digital Editions displayed at Adobe Digital Editions downloads result in the display of the message "Not Found."

Has Adobe Digital Editions been withdrawn as a product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem;sorry don't know how to cut or paste. Used the link below; Paged down to the bottom of the page then slowly back up. there is ANOTHER SECTION for downloads-printed in black, For the 3.0 I chose windows which I sue, and run and I have 3.0 back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have access to the direct link, could you please provide it as I have look through all of the download menu and could not find it. Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You check this link Adobe Digital Editions downloads  ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did and it is not there.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You scroll to the end of the site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned before, I DID explore the whole download section and again The only version that can be found is the latest. Could you be nice enough to cut and paste the direct link to the actual version 3 download. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no possilbe you must used the Download for 3.0 of the link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked, thanks. Now I need to activate it somehow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem and I cannot find a reference to adobe digital editions 3.0 anywhere on the Adobe Site that actually opens to the actual download. When I click on any mention of adobe digital editions 3.0 it returns with download details for the latest version - & scrolling down below the the latest edition 3.0 appears to be clicked on & that takes me to a list of all the products that DOES NOT include adobe digital editions 3.0!

Nanaky's reply " you must used the Download for 3.0 of the link" would be great if only I could locate that link!

An answer resolving this problem is needed for me to be able to borrow books from my library.

Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions downloads  --> on this site in the end of the site "Adobe Digital Editions 3.0"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is not resolved yet: I have the same problem with the downolad link.

If you start on the official page:

Adobe Digital Editions | Download

Then click on the link for 3.0:

Adobe Digital Editions downloads

And scroll at the bottom for the actual link for  3.0 for Mac, you got this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/adobe/digitaleditions/ADE_3.0_Installer.dmg was not found on this server.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just change the browser and use edge. I was facing same issue in chrome, changed to edge and it worked wonders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download adobe digital editions 3.o for windows - I get an error message every time I try to download.  I am short on time and need to be able to download product.

Help please.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found version 3.0. did everything needed but it will not download the needed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 so back to the beginning once again.

This all started when I opened a library book which I have done numerous times before. The need edition is not very good.

Just over it for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked like a good luck charm. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know you posted this last year, but i was just having this same issue and saw your dilema, in case you haven't got a solution.

I also borrow from the library and this time for some reason I was having issues with Digital Editions 4.5 when transferring to my e-reader. I had no problem using an older Windows 7 computer with 3.0 version so I tried to get 3.0 for my Windows 10 computer and ran into the same issue about Framework. If you're using Windows 10 it appears it IS already installed, just not turned on.(or try it with other versions in case) I followed these directions just now and installed 3.0 for when library books just don't want to cooperate with the 4.5 version. 

Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
  1. Press the Windows key Windows on your keyboard, type "Windows Features", and press Enter. The Turn Windows features on or off dialog box appears.
  2. Select the .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box, select OK, and reboot your computer if prompted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Thank you for posting. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it helped you. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the version 3 link and the framework information. I used both. Unfortunately this did not help. I am still getting the error message saying I'm not authorized to read the book. I deauthorized and reauthorized my Kobo I don't know how many times. I'm just frustrated and at a loss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines