Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_REQUEST

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Estoy intentando descargarme un libro electrónico y me está siendo imposible. Cada vez que abro con ADE el archivo acsm me sale el error E_ADEPT_REQUEST.  He desautorizado y autorizado de nuevo, he visto el tema del horario y todo el rato sale el mismo error.

Al abrir el archivo con Reader for PC, me pide el Adobe ID y contraseña, la pongo y me dice que está bien autorizado. Al querer abrir el libro dice que no se puede abrir el contenido y que el elemento ha caducado.

Alguna idea?

Gracias

-------------------

Hello,

I'm trying to download an e-book and it's not working at all. Every time I open the acsm file with ADE I get the error E_ADEPT_REQUEST. I have deauthorized and authorized again, I have checked the date, time and timezone but the same error appears.

When opening the file with Reader for PC, it asks me for the Adobe ID and password, so when I introduce it, it says that it is well authorized. When trying to open the book it says that the content cannot be opened and that the item has expired.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?