• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't DE-ACTIVATING my account in Adobe Digital Edition

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my adobe digital edition I am connected with two profiles that I have disabled because I no longer use them. When I do the procedure to cancel the authorization I get an error message that says: "the password is incorrect. Enter the correct password and try again ". How can I delete these accounts and log in with my main account? Thank you

TOPICS
ACSM files , Activation , ADE authorization , Bluefire , Deauthorization , DRM , Install ADE , Kobo editions , Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème. Je possède un compte dont je souhaiterai annuler l'autorisation sur mon ordinateur, mais impossible d'annuler. Le message "Mot de passe incorrect. Saissisez un mot de passe correct, puis réessayer" s'affiche alors qu'il s'agit du bon mot de passe.

Comment serait-il possible d'annuler cette autorisation avec ce compte en question?

Merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an app and on this app I have created my adobe account also but due to someunknown reasons, an error occurs and after sometime I don't know what happens it my adobe account may be deleted or disabled. Kindly guide me what happens to it.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Avez-vous réussi à régler votre souci ? J'ai le même et je suis bloqué. Même en supprimant et réinstallant l'application, le mauvais compte remonte et je suis incapable de le désactiver. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines