• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing ebooks

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my ebooks have vanished, where have they gone???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

I solved it in the meantime, in case this happens to anyone else. The Reader loads them from the "My Digital Editions" folder (Windows 7) located in "My Documents". I moved this folder to another location, which I thought would be more convenient. Windows then created another digital editions folder in "My Documents". I merged the original with the new one and put it back in the "My Documents" folder. All is well again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it in the meantime, in case this happens to anyone else. The Reader loads them from the "My Digital Editions" folder (Windows 7) located in "My Documents". I moved this folder to another location, which I thought would be more convenient. Windows then created another digital editions folder in "My Documents". I merged the original with the new one and put it back in the "My Documents" folder. All is well again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sooooo much, this helps A LOT. My testbooks, which are so expensive, for school were missing for a while. I need them for this semester. I went anxious. Thanks to your solusion. After trying yout method, I got them back!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i still don't have a solution..  Why does Adobe not provide support for this, I don't understand.  The books are expensive indeed and when they disappear, what happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, my ebook disappeared, just 1 of them. when I tried to click on the token sent to me, it doesn't work anymore.  i really need that book.  how can I get it back? i have deleted the app and tried to refresh my library in both laptop and ipad. It still isn't there

help please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can someone pls help? I should add that I tried the suggestion above by marci_helene and that had not worked for me. The ebook was not there in that folder either, just as it was also missing from my Digital Editions app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines