Highlighted

Activation Error downloading books TO Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using this for several years. All of a sudden I can no longer download my purchsed books to Adobe Digital Editions. It says ther is an activation error. I have tried to deauthorise but it will not accept my email and password to do so! I am very confused! 

TOPICS
Activation, ADE authorization, Deauthorization, Download, Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Activation Error downloading books TO Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using this for several years. All of a sudden I can no longer download my purchsed books to Adobe Digital Editions. It says ther is an activation error. I have tried to deauthorise but it will not accept my email and password to do so! I am very confused! 

TOPICS
Activation, ADE authorization, Deauthorization, Download, Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 14, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and am on a loop GETTING NOWHERE.  Very unhappy. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told that I needed to download an earlier version, which I did and I am getting the same message with library books.  The told me to re-register, but I can't.  Their needs to be a complaint line for there free products on here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0