I buy an ebook (drm)

I download file: URLLink.acsm

how can I read this book ?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADE in linux, which alternative

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I use archlinux 64bit,

I buy an ebook (drm)

I download file: URLLink.acsm

how can I read this book ?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2010 0
Guide ,
Dec 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are currently no native desktop Linux apps that support DRM, so there are no supported options for you to read this on your computer.

Various people have reported mixed sucess in using Wine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2010 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have there been novelty' in the meantime?

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2012 0
New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be terribly ashamed as a company to say we don't offer the choice for a linux application...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 1
New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In all the 7+ years since i switched from windows i've never really had an issue with finding software for linux until now. Using Wine although it works ok most of the time it but should not be the solution to the problem.

This topic is nearly 10 years old and not a single response from anyone at adobe. It's no wonder why there is so many opensource alternatives to popular software because people are fed up with the lack of support from companies who just ignore it's own users.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 0