Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions and Kobo Libra H2O

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, last week I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions on my PC in order to be able to borrow books from my library and transfer them to my Kobo Libra H2O.  It worked fine, no problem.  So now I want to borrow another book, I have it on my computer and can open it and read it.  But I want to transfer it on my Kobo.  I can do the transfer from my computer to my Kobo but when I try to open it on my Kobo, I get a message that this book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management  (DRM). So I uninstalled Adobe Digital Editions and reinstalled it again.  Still works fine on my computer, I'm still able to transfer it to my Kobo, but I get the same message.  But it's now saying also that since I unauthorized my Kobo previously, I have to reimport the book again.  Which I did again and again.  I authorized the device on my PC.  So I don't know what to do anymore.  Can somebody help me?  Sorry for my english, I speak french.  Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions and Kobo Libra H2O

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, last week I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions on my PC in order to be able to borrow books from my library and transfer them to my Kobo Libra H2O.  It worked fine, no problem.  So now I want to borrow another book, I have it on my computer and can open it and read it.  But I want to transfer it on my Kobo.  I can do the transfer from my computer to my Kobo but when I try to open it on my Kobo, I get a message that this book is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management  (DRM). So I uninstalled Adobe Digital Editions and reinstalled it again.  Still works fine on my computer, I'm still able to transfer it to my Kobo, but I get the same message.  But it's now saying also that since I unauthorized my Kobo previously, I have to reimport the book again.  Which I did again and again.  I authorized the device on my PC.  So I don't know what to do anymore.  Can somebody help me?  Sorry for my english, I speak french.  Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?