• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID for Aldiko-feedbooks

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded several ebooks which are EPUBs in the Aldiko ebook reader app on my Samsung android tablet. I am not using that app any longer and would like to read them using Adobe Digital Editions.  The Adobe ID for the Aldiko app is Aldiko-feedbooks, which I didn't realize I used until I had downloaded several of them, instead of my usual Adobe ID.  Since I can't change the Adobe ID for these specfic ebooks (or can I?), I would like to be able to read them in Adobe Digital Editions.  However, when I try to use Aldiko-feedbooks as my Adobe ID, there is not a choice to select that particular one. Why is this not available as a selection in ADE? I've tried to manually type it in but it doesn't allow this. Can another vendor be used?  Otherwise, I can't get to my books.  Thank you for your assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize the app before you open the eBook? (No i dont mean if you login for the order of the ebooks...that is a diffent)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I authorized the app for my regular Adobe account.  I need to authorize it for the Aldiko Adobe account so that I can download the ebook on this other reading app (Bookari).  That's where I'm having difficulty. I just want to access in another manner that Aldiko. Bookari doesn't have this option in the Adobe ID options either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I've got the same problem and I would like to know if you found a solution. I just lost access to an ebook because my Aldiko-feedbooks ID got disconnected from the app and I can't get it back. Did you manage to link this aldiko-feedbooks ID to Adobe Digital Edition ? Thank you for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines