Highlighted

Authorizing transfer to old Sony PRS-T1 ereader

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why the Adobe Digital Editions won't recognize my old ereader when I connect it to the computer? My ereader is so old that it's not compatible with Kobo (bought out Sony) so the Kobo staff suggested I could use Abode to transfer items I buy through Kobo to my ereader. The tech said I need to "authorize my device" but when I connect it, nothing happens.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Authorizing transfer to old Sony PRS-T1 ereader

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why the Adobe Digital Editions won't recognize my old ereader when I connect it to the computer? My ereader is so old that it's not compatible with Kobo (bought out Sony) so the Kobo staff suggested I could use Abode to transfer items I buy through Kobo to my ereader. The tech said I need to "authorize my device" but when I connect it, nothing happens.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sony Reader are not work Adobe Digital Edition. Better you used the program of Sony (Sony for PC/Sony for Mac)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being the user of an even older Sony PRS-900, I've had a lot of issues with the Sony software.  It is my recommendation that you try out Calibre, an open source software for transferring to eReaders.  It works pretty well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 16, 2018 0