• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions Chromebook app cannot scroll or page through document with key or mousepad gestures

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just installed Adobe Digital Editions through the Play Store on a Chromebook.  I successfully authorized my computer and downloaded a purchased document.  I opened up the document, but when I try to scroll using the normal two finger swipe up/down, the document does not scroll at all.  Also, even using the arrow keys does not work either.  There is a bar at the bottom of the screen (which is not always present) where I could use a mouse to drag but it is very difficult to use.  

What am I missing? How can I do a basic scroll with either a mousepad gesture or a keyboard keys?

Thanks,

Ben

TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Literally just figured this out for myself but if you click on the left or right side of the screen it will flip forwards or backwards. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines