New Here ,
May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to open an acsm but I get the following error:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

I have tried to reauthorise the computer so that I could reset the authorisation but it keeps telling me: Unable to Erase Authorization. Please try after some time.

I have a Mac Laptop with Mac OS 10.13.3 Installed and Digital Editions 4.5.8

I have tried to go to the Library/Application Support/ Adobe/Digital Editions as suggested in an old forum but inside my Application Support/Adobe I don't have a Digital Editions folder.

I have also tried to access the acsm through the BlueFire Reader on my iPad but I get the same error message.

I don't know what else to do and I need to access that book.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Stefania

I have just actually found the answer, I found this link in the Forum and it was what I needed

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Message was edited by: Stefania Marangoni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error - E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

New Here ,
May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to open an acsm but I get the following error:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

I have tried to reauthorise the computer so that I could reset the authorisation but it keeps telling me: Unable to Erase Authorization. Please try after some time.

I have a Mac Laptop with Mac OS 10.13.3 Installed and Digital Editions 4.5.8

I have tried to go to the Library/Application Support/ Adobe/Digital Editions as suggested in an old forum but inside my Application Support/Adobe I don't have a Digital Editions folder.

I have also tried to access the acsm through the BlueFire Reader on my iPad but I get the same error message.

I don't know what else to do and I need to access that book.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Stefania

I have just actually found the answer, I found this link in the Forum and it was what I needed

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Message was edited by: Stefania Marangoni

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 25, 2018 0

Have something to add?