Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my pocketbook won't show in adobe digital edititon

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I have verified my adobe ID both on the program: Adobe digital edition, and on my pocketbook inkpad 3. Still when i contect the pocketbook with USB to the computer, and i launch the program, my device is not showing in the left corner as is should. This then of cource leads to the problem that i can not put any ebooks into my pocketbook.  I tried to use calibri, it's a great program BUT i can not use it for ebooks i have bought because they are DRM protectet, so i need this program to read my ebooks.

I also get my ebooks into the program, and can read them from the compture, but what am i then going to do with the pocketbook.. so,

Are there anybody that knows how (or have the same problem) make adobe digital edition to reconize my device?

thanks for the answers!

Helen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue 😕 my Inkpsd 3 wont show on the ADE. It happend after I downloaded a book from the online library the was perhaps damaged. The inkpad promted me to check my ADE authorization so I just reset it and now it wont show the device in my PCs ADE for some reason though Im posotive they have the same authorization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can log into the website ADOBE with my login and password,
butI still can't read books.I bought books in IBS online library.
I used USB to transfer them to computer, and USB to transfer them to InkPad 3.
In InkPad3 the book is visible (you can see the book's cover), but when I can't open it, in InkPad3 appears an information: license fulfilled by another person.
I tried to authorize my computer and up to six devices with: ADOBE ID (I can read the book on computer, but I can't read the same book in InkPad) and with Google (selected from the list above,according to the instruction on the website, which I go from the ADE assistant  in chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could anyone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines