• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vendor login ID?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few months ago I had a different e-book reader for a summer class. It was the Copia reader program and I uninstalled it once the class was over. However, I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions to read an e-book for a different class. When I first downloaded it I was not ever prompted to authorize with an Adobe ID. ADE automatically picked up my Copia account for authorization.

The issue is that I cannot open the book for my current class because the authorization is not for the right account. When I try erasing the authorization, it asks for a vendor login ID and I have no idea what I need to put there. I've tried my account for Copia, I've tried the company name and the company of the textbook but I can't figure out what I need to put to erase the authorization.

I'm just wondering if anyone happens to know what the vendor login ID is.

Here is a picture of the authorization that I currently have.

hehhh.png

And here is the picture of the whole vendor login ID window.

vendor login id.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like there is no one to answer this since it's been over a year. is there really any "experts" on this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS THE SAME ISSUE I AM HAVING.  WHERE IS ADOBE SUPPORT FOR THIS ISSUE!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe ID Activation is not working

If you have authorized multiple eReaders and computers with Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID, you may get an error message saying "Too Many Activations" when you try to authorize again. This is because Adobe puts a limit on the number of times you can use an Adobe ID to authorize a computer or eReader.

You can, however, request additional authorizations. Here's how to request more authorizations:

• Go to http://www.adobe.com/go/supportportal
  • Sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
  • Under "Get Support," in the "Technical Support" tab: Under "Choose issue type" select "Using a product or service."
  • Under "Choose product," first select "Additional Products," then select "Adobe Digital Editions."
  • Fill in the online form, describing the problem and asking for additional authorizations. You should get an e-mail from Adobe in a couple of days letting you know that they've reset your authorizations. You can then re-authorize your eReader in Adobe Digital Editions.

How do I deauthorize my computer with Adobe Digital Editions?

If you are no longer using a computer or wish to change your Adobe ID you may need to deauthorize Adobe Digital Editions. To do this, click the Library View icon in ADE then press Ctrl+Shift+D (or Cmd+Shift+D for Macintosh).

Source: Help - Ebooks FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still didn't answer the question.  What is the vendor ID and password?  It isn't my ADE ID and PW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm looking for same info!!!cant find any help for this question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines